Sunday, December 8, 2013

This week I really enjoyed class. I really liked when we were talking about anger and what not, the teacher reminded us of the saying from Thumper in Bambie, " If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything nice at all." I love that saying. My mom said that a lot when I was younger and it has always stuck in my head. Another thing I really enjoyed was when the teacher told us the story about when his son spoke to his mom unkindly and the teacher said "How would you like it if I talked to your girlfriend like that?" The son came back with "I wouldn't enjoy it. That's rude!" The teacher, trying to teach a lesson, came back with "Well you just talked to 'my girlfriend' that way." I thought that was a great lesson for the son. I really liked that and will have to remember that when I have a family of my own. I really enjoyed this weeks classes and lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment