Saturday, September 21, 2013

A step into my world...

Hi, I'm Allison McClellan. I am just a city girl livin in a small town world. I'm just your average Texas girl, with lots of Texas pride. Not only are my sisters my best friends but my world. I would do anything for them. I am a Mormon. I know it, I live it, I love it. In high school I was a manager for the drill team. Even though I made so many great memories in high school, I am making even better ones in college. I am currently a student at Brigham Young University- Idaho. Lets just say there is a big difference between Idaho and Texas. Every time it goes below 50 degrees I just want my humid Texas heat back. I enjoy shopping, sleeping and watching Hannah Montana with my family. Someday when I die, I want everyone to wear pink at my funeral. Clearly pink is my favorite color. My favorite music is country! I love a good granola bar and where ever I go you will see me with a water bottle in hand. Anywho, now that you know my life story, continue to read along about how I love to live my life by walking on sunshine. 
Love, 
Alli

1 comment:

  1. Hey my name is Emily and I am the TA for your class. Good job on the blog!

    ReplyDelete